Home About Shop Advertise

September 23, 2011

Deadly Post Processing Sins

Photographer and blogger Natalie Norton has written a satire piece for the Digital Photography School website about the major no-nos of photo processing. I could not find a date on the post, so it could be ancient, but I just discovered it for the first time, so I thought I'd share.

Keep in mind, she is exaggerating. Please do not be offended if she has trashed some of your favorite post effects. What Norton is preaching is moderation. She provides an excellent reminder to resist the temptation of compensating for a poorly taken photograph with special effects. This is never a good idea! (And I'm speaking to myself, as well. I need reminding, too.)

Also, that's her in the photos!

Follow this link: 10 Deadly Post Processing Sins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis