Home About Shop Advertise

September 23, 2011

What I Wore: Concrete Jungle

Thrifted blazer and tank top, AE jeans, sneakers stolen from my costume for one of my college plays


  

It's a jungle out here!
 These pictures were taken by my super sweet sister Rachel in the decorative foliage outside of the local Target. I'm sure that if I hadn't mentioned that, you would all be complimenting me on my chic and artistic photo shoot atmosphere. You never would have been able to tell, right? That's what I thought ;-).


The images also preceded a planking adventure which I will not detail at the moment because I have actually been commissioned to write a planking article for the campus newspaper. I think the pictures should wait until I post about the article. They are truly astounding. (Much more impressive than this one of me. I'm an amateur.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis