Home About Shop Advertise

June 26, 2012

33 Ways to Stay Creative


This poster absolutely made my day after a night of dealing with a stomach bug and still needing to come into work this evening. I came across it on tumblr and have had no luck locating the original author, which breaks my heart a little bit. He or she deserves credit for something so inspirational!

It's all so simple, yet so ingenious.

I couldn't have stated so many of these tips better myself, and the list is perfectly inclusive. When I think of my favorite ways to "spring clean" my creative mind and exercise those imagination muscles, I come up with almost this list exactly! It seems to me that the author left nothing out!

Well, you know what I think of this list (I highly recommend making lists to foster creativity, by the way), but what do you think?

What do you do to stay creative?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis