Home About Shop Advertise

October 15, 2011

International Fame! (Not)

So, I am a total dweeb and should not be a fraction as excited about this as I currently am, but guess what? Guess what????


No, wait. The slow build is necessary . . .

Ahem, for the longest time, I would check up on the statistics for Nine to Phive multiple times a day to see if anyone so much as knew that I existed. Nothing would change. The United States would be bright green on the audience map because all 7 of the people who had viewed my site were from America.

Lately, however, I haven't been monitoring my blog stats because I've been too busy . . . oh, I don't know . . . blogging.

I finally took a peak for the first time yesterday, and much to my surprise, I have amassed hundreds of views a day in the past few months. This is a flash in the pan compared to the success of many bloggers today, but it felt wonderful in the wake of times past where I would wish that I had 100 views of all time let alone in one day.

Then something caught my eye. It was so faint that I thought I was imagining it. A few countries besides the usually fluorescent US were illuminated in a very pale green . . .

Green means audience! I have an audience in other countries!

Get a load of this!
  1. United States
  2. Russia
  3. Germany
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Argentina
  6. New Zealand
  7. Netherlands
I am so grateful right now. And also a dork. New Zealand, people. New Zealand! That's where the filmed the Lord of the Rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis