Home About Shop Advertise

September 1, 2011

Pray for the Wiegands

Chris and Casey Wiegand, beautiful blogger parents of two lovely blonde bundles of joy, found out today that the third child that they were expecting passed away in the womb.

I pray that I will never understand the pain involved with losing a baby, but I will have to trust that our Heavenly Father understands and will comfort Chris and Casey in their grief.

These two are believers, so I'm betting that a scripture or prayer scribbled on their page, The Wiegands, would be appreciated--anything to let them know that the body of Christ is with them in this struggle.

R.I.P., Baby Wiegand. Jesus loves you and will take care of your mommy and daddy until they can see you in heaven.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis