Home About Shop Advertise

June 4, 2011

Flashback: Josh/Wolverine Fan Art

I am a fan of both of them, after all.

In honor of the new X-Men: First Class film which Josh and I went to see last night, I am posting this picture which I made a few years ago after our date to go see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Are you ready for this?



As you can probably guess from Josh's epic pose, he was not only a willing participant in this shenanigan, the whole silly thing was his idea! Me? I was happy to help prove that my hubby (then boyfriend) was easily as sexy as Hugh Jackman.

I am interested in everyone's opinions of First Class. I think that it deserves different reviews as a movie in general, as a prequel to a film series, and as a modern incarnation of the classic comics. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis