Home About Shop Advertise

July 7, 2012

Independence Lake

The houseboat roof was so small I couldn't get my shadow out of the pic!

I know it's a cheesy-as-can-be title, but it never ceases to amaze me how being confined to a slightly claustrophobic floating cereal box in the middle of a body of water can make you feel more free than you've ever been. I just love the Finger Lakes and the time our family has spent on them over the years. I can think of nowhere better to celebrate Independence Day.

The only thing that could have made it better would have been if Josh had come with us :-(









 

 

Some photos of mind-blowing aquatic acrobatics after the jump!!!


The Half-Submerged Pike Dive

The Cousin's Splash Avoidance Maneuver

The Lady of Shalott

The Twisty Frog

The Happy Sea Otter

The 180 "Use Your Noodle"

I don't know what to call this, but she's obviously blasting fire out of her hair

The Urkel

The Cheerleader


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis