Home About Shop Advertise

March 8, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday: Here We Go Again


Awkward:
  • The above funhouse/ride at the carnival in Milan. The operator kept saying "Take a ride through wild Spain!" So this is the reputation this country has in the rest of Europe . . .
  • Watching videos of trampoline stunts on YouTube and realizing that I proceeded to bounce off of my bed rather than stepping off like a normal person. 
  • Why does the plumber always come at the worst possible moment? 
  • Relleno. If somebody offers you something relleno, say no! I don't care if it's potatoes, hard-boiled eggs, or pizza. Don't eat it. 
  • I fail at Roman numerals. 
  • Josh's first migraine. I wouldn't wish one of those on anyone . . . especially my baby :-(
  • Senior citizens, twelve-year-olds, and one supercreep at Ariana's birthday party.
  • It feels like we just got back from a trip, and now we're tripping again. Haha :-D

Awesome:
  • Um, we're going to London today. And after that. To Dublin. FOR SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!
  • My determination to not repeat the horrors of our last trip
  • History, Literature, and Art exams = done!
  • Helping Bre and Allie with their vacay plans to Granada. I love watching all the fun fall into place, and I love Google Maps! I do, however, doubt that you will ever see me working in a travel agency.
  • Ben & Jerry's at midnight. I didn't even know they had that in Spain! 
  • This (beastly long) BBC documentary about the English language
  • Free stuff. Free drinks. Free appetizers. Free WiFi. Free souvenirs. I like free. 
  • Kristen's dream to go up on Avila's wall at night (which is illegal) and legit planning out the logistics of the climb. That girl cracks me up!
  • Our life <3

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog!! You're very talented. I look forward to reading more of your work. You definitely have a new follower :) feel free to follow mine as well. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I never thanked you for your super-nice comment :-D. Sorry, being abroad for spring break has gotten me so behind on all of my social media. I'm checking out your blog right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis