Home About Shop Advertise

January 17, 2012

What I Wore: In ALL Things Give Thanks

Thrifted sweater, scarf, and socks; Rue 21 coat; Payless boots and bag; American Eagle jeans; Target flannel shirt
Here I am smiling despite the snow and giving thanks to God for His beautiful creation of crisp, clean, fluffy, white precipitation.


Here I am less enthusiastic but still overcoming my selfishness and looking on the bright side. I am in Spain, after all. It shouldn't matter that I'm in the only city in Spain that gets snow.


And here I am succumbing to the frigid bitterness within!

Haha, in all seriousness, I am so grateful to be here. I am especially grateful that God saw fit to let the sun shine on the slushy, sloppy snow today.


How's the weather where you are?

Also, stay tuned for the full photo shoot with Kelly Sullivan that I mentioned a few Awkward and Awesome Thursday ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis