December 2, 2011

How I Feel Sometimes, But It Could Be the Drugs :-/

 

A contributing factor to my feeling poorly yesterday and today is the fact that I am now on an antidepressant to help me cope with my bladder flare-ups. Turns out antidepressants are often used for nerve pain. Of course, nontraditional use doesn't mean you're free from all of the traditional symptoms. They still often make you feel worse before you ever feel better.

So here I am.

I feel like absolute crap physically, mentally, and emotionally. I feel cold, dreary, sick, and drowsy, and I fel like all of the things in the above graphic.

Not deep.
Not intellectual.
Not artistic.
Not a critic.
Not a poet.
Just a girl with a blog that a couple people read.

I swear that I'm not fishing for compliments, but I have been feeling pretty worthless for the past few weeks. It seems to me that every talent I once thought I had . . . everything I ever wanted to do with my life . . . well, honestly I feel like just about anybody could do it better than me

Not that I have to be the best at everything. It just hurts that people who aren't even trying, who don't even care about the things I'm so passionate about, are experiencing more success than I am.