Home About Shop Advertise

December 11, 2011

Currently


This is a trend I've seen in the blogging community that I wanted to try out. I got the idea from the darling Casey Wiegand.

Obsessing over: chocolate peppermint, naps, comfortable high heels (is that an oxymoron?), College Humor videos (the clean ones), suede, musicals, snow, Zhang Ailing

Working on: expanding Nine to Phive, finishing up the last of my final papers, a poetry series, DIY winter clothes, C. S. Lewis's The Great Divorce, a bunch of books on sign language, styling a photo shoot with Kelly for tomorrow :-D

Thinking about: my honey, the future, how much I love school, money worries, my Nikki back in PA

Anticipating: going home for Christmas, Spanish food, basically just Spain and Europe in general, having babies, my family's move up here to Rochester!

Listening to: My Christmas playlist on Spotify which I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get onto my blog . . . 

Drinking: Theraflu. Real exciting.

Wishing: to become more like Christ in the New Year, to become fluent in Spanish, for a new laptop, to have a baby ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis