Home About Shop Advertise

November 14, 2011

Harrison Ford and John Williams. Coolest Ever?


Lulzpics.com rewarded my procrastination with this gem of a work fan art. Can you believe how thorough this is? Not only do all the little images look exactly like Harrison Ford in his various characters, but they include every film he's ever been in! In order!

It even includes all three installments of Star Wars and Indiana Jones and features super-subtle differences in hair, costuming, etc., between the three films! So impressed. Remind me to find out who did this.

Also, get a load of how many of these movies I've seen! Actually, I've probably only seen a handful because I am movie-impaired, but I'm a trivia nerd, so I know a lot of the titles anyway.

A Time for Killing
The Virginian
Ironside
IDK
IDK
Star Wars: A New Hope
IDK
Force 10 from Navarone
Apocalypse Now
Hanover St.
IDK
Star Wars: The Emperor Strikes Back
Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
IDK
Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Witness (LOL, he's Amish)
Mosquito Coast
IDK
Working Girl (I think . . .)
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (best one, I pretend the fourth didn't happen)
IDK
IDK
Patriot Games (maybe?)
The Fugitive
Clear and Present Danger
IDK (but he's a nerd)
IDK
Air Force One
IDK
IDK
IDK
K-19
IDK
IDK
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (meh)
Firewall
Extraordinary Measures
IDK . . . no wait! Morning Glory
Cowboys and Aliens (was actually very good)

How do you measure up to my Fordian expertise?

P.S. Harrison Ford was in several films with kick-butt John Williams scores. I therefore present to you a lovely vocal compilation of all of John Williams' greatest soundtrack hits--with lyrics. The words are about Star Wars, but the part set to the Indiana Jones theme is the best (and easiest to sing along to.) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis