Home About Shop Advertise

November 10, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday: Ta-Ta for Now



Awkward:
  • Doctor's visit yesterday. I was there from 2:30 to 5:30. Bleh.
  • Gender discussion in Rhetoric class today. Am I the only person on this campus who believes in traditional marriage and gender roles? I kept quiet--probably for the best.
  • Breaking the 8,000,000th plate in my life.
  • Realizing that all of our stuff needs to be moved out of the apartment in about six weeks . . .
  • Losing the intramural water polo championships to actual athletes. Legit, their captain won a soccer scholarship this year. I've never played a varsity sport in my life! I was doomed from the start!
  • How much tortelloni we eat in this house.

Awesome:
  • The above pasta salad with (tortelloni, of course, and) low acid tomatoes! Oh, how I've missed tomatoes.
  • Mommy coming to see me on the day of my doctor's appointment and buying goodies for Joshy and I.
  • Making up after a tiff with Rachie :-)
  • Date night this weekend! I am sooooo pumped. It's been way too long.
  • Pumpkin roll.
  • Watching Psych for the first time in ages. Spencer has gained some weight . . .
  • Losing my thumb drive with my NaNoWriMo book on it for a week only to find out that Paige had it the whole time.

Due to this last one, I am dreadfully behind in my novel writing and will have to bid a bit of a farewell until I can make some serious headway with this book. See you all in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis