Home About Shop Advertise

July 19, 2011

You Know, Just Makin' a Movie


I am literally still in shock over the fact that in a matter of hours my dream to be a part of a professional film crew will be a reality. Yesterday afternoon I responded to a Craigslist search for production assistants for a film being shot locally, and by yesterday evening I had been interviewed and offered a position on the crew!

Tomorrow morning bright and early I begin my exhausting, inspiring, and fabulous new job. Filming begins July 26th and will hopefully end August 29th. The day before classes start! How fortunate can you get?

And I haven't even gotten to the good part! So I arrive at my interview and see that the production company is Faith Street Film Partners. I think, "That sure sounds like it could be a religious company." Turns out, I now not only work for a Christian film company--I am working on a Christian film!

God is so good to me. I am so grateful for this foot-in-the-door opportunity. Be sure to peek at the website for King's Faith to hear a little bit about the production process and the story of Brendan King, a kid looking to escape the gang culture through his new-found relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis