Home About Shop Advertise

July 7, 2011

Awkward and Awesome (Both This and Last) Thursday

I missed it last week! Don't think I didn't notice. I merely trusted that Thursday would indeed come again and that I would be able to be awkward and awesome once more.

Awkward:
  • Severe sunburn. Oh, and a permanent white bikini tatooed on my body. Thanks, UV rays.
  • Trying to finish reading The Deathly Hallows and watch the first movie before July 15th! Why didn't I do this years ago?
  • Getting asked to come to Josh's friend's bachelor party
  • Macaroni salad. Do I like it? Do I not? I can't tell. So much mayonaise.
  • My grandpa saying that Katy Perry looks "just like me."
  • Buying a corset at a thrift store
  • The Cosby Show
  • Watching a TV show about wanting to have a baby and walking away WANTING TO HAVE A BABY!

Awesome:
  • Being challenged to name a Harry Potter character for every firework that went off Monday night. Challenge accepted.
  • Captaining the family boat all the way back to the marina last Sunday.
  • Josh describing a flock of swimming ducks as "majestic." He's so cute! And I guess slightly awkward, too.
  • Getting to go to trivia with Dad and winning!
  • Free food at trivia because Dad also won last week and had a gift certificate.
  • "Avocado" being an answer at trivia
  • Rita's gelatis. Try the cotton candy and cheesecake flavors of Italian ice.
  • DIYing dress options to wear to Derek and Rachel's wedding
  • Nutella
  • Charcoal gray American Eagle winter coat for Josh = $12 score at Salvo
  • Going to Spain in six months!
  • Having Mom and Dad's house to ourselves for three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis