Home About Shop Advertise

March 18, 2013

What I Wore: A Night to Honor Israel

Marshall's leopard-striped dress, Salvation Army blazer, Target nude pumps


Josh and I had the honor of being a part of Rochester's seventh annual Night to Honor Israel this past weekend. The event was described as "formal" with "dresses and suits more than welcome." I was in a floor-length wine-colored gown an hour before leaving when my Mom called to inform me that my sister (ever mortified by my wardrobe) had texted all of her friends who had gone to this event in previous years to confirm that it was "not that kind of formal."

I'll be posting more about the event later, but for now I wanted to let you guys have a look at my toned-down version of formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis