Home About Shop Advertise

February 18, 2013

What I Wore: This Is Snow Awkward



Okay, so the reason that I didn't list where I bought all of my outfit elements in the caption like we bloggers are supposed to do is not because its been months since I have posted a What I Wore and I forgot the protocol.

It's actually because I was pretty embarrassed about all of the awkwardness of this outfit.
  • So everything on my body in this pic was purchased at either Target or Walmart. Budgetista at her finest up in here.
  • Except my coat which is from Spain. I guess that's kind of cool.
  • My husband and both of my parents all said independently of each other that this beanie makes me look like a homeless person.
  • My friend Ben said, "Nice orphan hat," when he saw me at church. I guess orphan is better than homeless person . . .
  • Those white things around mt ankles are huge insulated hunting socks. It's 13 degrees here.
  • I'm actually wearing huge earrings that go perfectly with my dress, but they're kind of invisible in all of ma hurr.
If you live in my neck of the US, happy snow day! I hope it's an awkward and awesome one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis