Home About Shop Advertise

December 8, 2012

Flashback: First High-Fashion Shoot Part 4



Guys, I've made the decision to go back to my natural brown hair for this winter! Of course, this could just be an excuse for my redonkulously long, dark roots, but I promise! I've finally made up my mind.

Josh and I recently spent a night de-stressing by watching old webcam videos on my laptop that go back as far as high school. Josh was ogling my medium length, dark, bouncy curls and practically begged me to switch back . . . so I guess brown it is!











More of these bygone high fashion pics after the jump!




I kind of wanted to commemorate the hair change with some nostalgic photos of my ginger locks in all of their glory. Imagine my surprise when I found that these pictures from a January 2011 photo shoot with Kelly Sullivan hadn't yet been posted!

I love my hair color here, and the dramatic makeup is so different for me. The grungy chair is also glorious :-)









 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis