Home About Shop Advertise

September 11, 2011

What I Wore: Fading into Fall . . .





I love my grandparents' property. They have five acres of woods on a hill overlooking Canandaigua Lake. It's "kind of perfect," as Bella Swan would say.

Oh dear Lord, did I really just do that?

Anyway, Grandma and Grandpa had a tree fall on their barn amidst all of the terrible storming that's been taking place here in the Northeast. Well, the sun finally showed itself today, so hubby and I went down to see if Josh could help chop the fallen tree into firewood.

Rachel came with us and got offered a ride in the bucket truck 91 feet up!

She fell asleep on the couch and missed out.


Asymmetrical crop top- DIY, Colorful striped tank- Target, White shorts- Salvation Army,
Suede wedge booties- Payless, Feather earring- Charming Charlie, Mixed metal ring- found :-)



These are going to go in my portfolio when I go to a casting call for Free People or Urban Outfitters. Aren't I capturing their "earthy" look?

Yes, I am kidding . . . sort of. It would be pretty awesome to model for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis