Home About Shop Advertise

July 23, 2011

Almost Time to Roll Camera!

Tuesday begins shooting, and today was filled with prepping the newly-arrived actors for their month in front of the cameras.




I have been copying, stapling, hole-punching, and otherwise sorting the heck out of various production-related papers. Mostly scripts. I actually had to flip through all eighteen 95-page scripts and make sure all of the pages were in order. By the time I finished the eighteenth one, I had actually read the script in its entirety. It's a great story! I am so anxious to see it all come together.

The inspiration wall by Shannandrenyse--
the Art Department team of Shannon, Andrew, and Denyse :-)

Trying to find the perfect little black bird tattoo for the female lead
Props!

Wardrobe for one of the characters
And now the exciting part . . . pictures of the talent! Boy, I wish I had known about this project at its inception so that I could have auditioned. I guess when it comes down to it, acting is really where my heart is. Who am I kidding? My heart is in approximately seventy-four different places. Basically I only wish that I had auditioned for the film because these actors get the living daylights spoiled right out of them.

Testing trauma makeup


Testing tattoos



Airbrushing. So spoiled.
We are filming sooo soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!

ShareThis